Show Us Your Scrub's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile-Man

Reaction score
This is my almost 6month old male scrub python, and his enclosure.
He is 80cm long
his enclosure has a real stick we drilled in the side, fake his you see in the second picture he doesnt go into it any mpore he is always in his plant or on his stick
a real plant and reptile one mulch and zoo med bark (mixed)

IMG_1243.jpgIMG_1244.jpgIMG_1182.jpgIMG_1192.jpgThis light never goes on thats why i dont have a cover i have the light in it so that he does not go in side the light socet.IMG_1245.jpg

yeah hah, um in the info next to the picture i said i dont use it,
reason being im in north qld enough siad right?? haha
thanks for the pick up on that though man.
nice black head you got your self their.

hey mate, do you find that those globes shown in your picture allways blow? I use these in my frog tanks, the Halogen Bulb ones. i have wasted about 5 in 2mnths.

yes, he was a bad egg, born without a tounge ):
and also born with damged genital but their all good now, im not gonna breed hiim due too further issues in the future,

bulb

hey if you had read the discription i said their i dont use it it is just their so he doesnt go into the socet.
dont worrie i cant be bothered reading on some threads to hah,
hey mate, do you find that those globes shown in your picture allways blow? I use these in my frog tanks, the Halogen Bulb ones. i have wasted about 5 in 2mnths.

You need to cover the light not only for the heat, which isn't an issue because you don't use it, but also for the fact that they can crush/snap or unscrew (by accident, not because they are tricky). None of those options will have desirable consequences.

Good on you for taking in a disabled snake (thumbs up)....... just make sure it never breeds!

yeah thanks man.
ok i will get a cover for it asap.
You need to cover the light not only for the heat, which isn't an issue because you don't use it, but also for the fact that they can crush/snap or unscrew (by accident, not because they are tricky). None of those options will have desirable consequences.

Good on you for taking in a disabled snake (thumbs up)....... just make sure it never breeds!

2 months you know you should be able to take them back with your repcipt and get a new one free of charge. Its a warranty we have that with heat globes if they stop working within 3 months of the purchase date you get a new one free.

maybe just removed the fitting, you think in 6 months down the track if he/she was wrapped around bulb and clamped on hard it wouldnt brake? honestly how far do you think that snake would go in the fitting?

2 months you know you should be able to take them back with your repcipt and get a new one free of charge. Its a warranty we have that with heat globes if they stop working within 3 months of the purchase date you get a new one free.

Ebay......:(

Ah always buy your globes from stores that you know to give a warranty petstock is great its worth paying a little extra for the security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back