show us your spotteds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sharkyy1o5 i am not too sure cos just recently had them sexed and the guy pointed out that the female has a pink belly just so i could remember which was which lol...so not sure if the pink belly thing always indicates a female thats y i was asking to see if anyone else has the same observations with this species.....

Here is my boy Desmond he is a bit cage defensive when not stuffed he had 2 adult mice earlier today and basking to digest them now :)

5yve9upe.jpg

This is him taking a drink 'haha busted!' Its funny how they don't like ppl watching them drink

amapuqa3.jpg

And the perfect camouflage lol

8uta8ada.jpg

this is my spotted python monty shes lovely to handle and just a great snake in general.

i would love to see some pics of other peoples spotteds.

CONFIG]undefined[/ATTACH]

God that snake is cute!!!

Here's Cleo, my 13 month old blonde mac :)
Last 2 photo's were taken yesterday just after she shed.
DSCF2385.jpgDSCF2437.jpgDSCF2505.jpgDSCF2517.jpg

ps- some nice spotteds on here so far :)

Albino 93, that is one RIPPER of a blonde mac! Never seen one as beautiful as yours :D

Here is my dad's spotted:
IMG_2833.jpgIMG_2831.jpgIMG_2828.jpgIMG_2787.jpgIMG_2803.jpgMonty6.jpgIMG_3693.jpgIMG_3687.jpgIMG_3691.jpg

Before we got her:
IMG_0002.jpgIMG_0001.jpg

She was in a 2ft long x nearly 2ft width x 2ft tall. She is now in a 4ft(L) x 4ft(H) x 2 1/2ft(W)
She loves it, I have added more plants and stuff to her enclosure now so it looks alot better, will get some pics shortly. The whole enclosure is 8ft(L) x 4ft(H) x 2 1/2ft(W), a Bredli yearling is in the other side.

Last edited:
Albino 93, that is one RIPPER of a blonde mac! Never seen one as beautiful as yours :D

Thanks...she came from Snake Ranch. She is starting to get a fair bit of smudging on her back half, but she is still beautiful, it also looks like her blotches are starting to turn brown now so i cant wait to see what she'll look like in another year. :)

Oh and her colour probably isnt quite as bright as what the pics make her to be. Its hard to get her colour right.

Last edited:
New pic's of my dad's Spotted, Monty (yes from Monty Python, lame dad thing :lol:).
Her Enclosure is re-done (the glass broke in transit, we have another coming but was delayed due to the holidays):
IMG_0446.jpgIMG_0444.jpgIMG_0441.jpg
Outside:
IMG_0287.jpgIMG_0303.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

More pics:
IMG_0340.jpgIMG_0342.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0349.jpg

This is shiela and she is a massive cow of a snake but I love her and one day she will settle haha :)IMG_0703.jpgIMG_0687.jpg

Shes is 12 months old next saturday :) 12/01/13

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, it was my first attempt in uploading pics, is there any simple tips in uploading them?

Try click Go Advanced below and then Manage attachments mate

Alternatively host them on photopucket and paste the link across.

i'll have to look into it further, some photos wouldnt work cause of the file :(

Attachments

• DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.png
    image.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 33
a few old pics

Attachments