sidewinding coastal?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Put monty out on the lawn to crap today and he was doing a very good impersonation of a sidewinder, very weird indeed. this was after having a crap, it only lasted a short time then began slithering around as usual. Any idea why he did this? has anyone else seen this behaviour?
scratchchin.thumb.gif

my coastal did the same thing about three weeks ago strangest thing i have ever seen moved about 2-3ft sideways then started to go forward again.... strange creatures hay...lol.

Yup, perfect sidewinding, almost wish i had one now!
cheers2.thumb.gif

looks pretty good hay i saw a docco on them a while back.... very interesting apparently they have to move sideways before they strike... they cant do it from a laying position

cool, looks great too! dont know why monty did it though!
scratchchin.thumb.gif

havent a clue but i agree totally looked cool hey look like we have the start of a club here.... sidewinding coastals annon.

Put monty out on the lawn to crap today and he was doing a very good impersonation of a sidewinder

Well, what direction do you wipe your bum in? what direction does your delivery system run in? I bet you answer back to front for both questions. Now, ask your snake the same two questions :) There's your answer :)

Where'd ya score those smilies from wattsso :?: They're classic 8)

LOL Africa! They are all in my gallery, feel free, i got them from the web!
action_smiley_066.thumb.gif

Wattso,
I know exactly what has caused the side winding action in your snake!
You have your snake in your lounge and he has been watching too many Sidewinder documentries ! LOL!
In a few weeks he will also grows fangs ! LOL!

I knew it! An Identity crisis!
rofl.thumb.gif

Gonna have to take away his remote! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back