? sign of something sinister lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kab_65

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all Happy Easter
Just wondering if someone can help me with my spotted who i aquired abou 2 weeks ago. she settled in well but appeared to be really hungry so after a couple of days i fed her, but since have noticed that her poop is only white in colour. is this the sign that something is wrong as my bredli poops the normal brown
cheers

Nope.

When I first got my snake I asked the same thing, I can't remeber the exact name for it, but it's basically their urine.

was the mouse white? lol nah sorry i dont no the answer to that, hope ur havin a good easter tho :D

thanks heaps guys glad she is fine :) guess i will just have to wait for the BIG one lol
hope you all enjoying time off if you have it an for those that don't hope it's not too busy for ya
really appreciate the help i feel like i'm the one with all the questions here an not experienced enough to help others, but one day.....

You reckon thats going to be a big one :),try feeding a 10ft olive a dwaft rabbit - it's like a great dane has visited your snake room and left a present behind !!! lol

Congo

:lol: yeah cant wait for mine to get bigger lol will definately keep any unwanted visitors away
besides i can handle most things am a nurse an i reckon any python would be goin to beat some of the poop i have to clean up lol

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yukky my mum did that for about a month then changed because nursing is hard and the staff were horrible to the old people.. some of the stories of things she had to do... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rather a MILLION snake poops lol

Nat ;)

Funny how snake poo is the same as bird poo. How old is your Bredli Kab? Do you have pics of your snakeys? I was an Aged carer for a while & I think I'll stick with animal poo, thanks. You have my admiration for being a nurse. Definitely not for me!

have tried to post some pics but not real good at this so am sorry if they don't work :)
both these 2 are yearlingsbredli's name is Tigerlilly an the spotted is Roxy

Attachments

• Copy of 23032008233.jpg
    Copy of 23032008233.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 43
  • Copy of 23032008237.jpg
    Copy of 23032008237.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 36
2 of my favourites. The Bredli is beautiful. I love her head markings! I am determined to get a breeding pair of spotteds by the end of this year. Noice Kab, very,very noice!

managed a couple of others :) not as hard as i first thought lol

Attachments

• Copy of 23032008199.jpg
    Copy of 23032008199.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Copy of 23032008228.jpg
    Copy of 23032008228.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 33
i can definately recommend sxr - simon and diane stone ( sponsors of this site ) they have beautiful creatures which is where my bredli came from, pleasure to deal with absolutely lovely people and a wealth of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back