SIgned tshirt on ebay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Finally the SCHS signed tshirts are on ebay for auction. The first of the shirts has gone on today item no 270027361919 Reptile Shirt Signed. They have gained a lot of interest over the past few months and will make a fantastic collectors item for the lucky bidder. Dont forget that one lucky bidder will receive a FREE signed bag (excluding the winning bidders). The winner will be announced at the Christmas party on 26th November at Cann Park. As you know they have a lot of well know signatures on them from herpetologists Australia wide Have a look on ebay at the photos and HAPPY BIDDING.

How mush more herp related can this be when it is signed by over 20 herpetologists
(that would mean reptile experts) on a reptile shirt. OMG some people still shock me with their ignorance.

Re: RE: SIgned tshirt on ebay

grimbeny said:
I dont see how this is herp related

General Herps
For herpetological topics like enclosures and health care, which don't exactly fit into our other forums.

Chit Chat
Discussion that has nothing to do with reptiles or Aussie Pythons and Snakes.

The only other forum remotely suitable for this would be 'For Sale' and it isn't really for sale on here, it's only a notification of a reptile related product.

What forum would you suggest grimbeny. :?:

Oh, and while I am here:

BUMP

:)

(edit note: Whoops, sorry mickousley, you weren't there when I started typing :p )

RE: Re: RE: SIgned tshirt on ebay

no problem Wrasse, im glad im not the only one who understood this

How could someone possibly say that it's not Herp related? Can they be that new to herps that they do not actually now what the word "Herps" means? :lol:

I thought it was extremely self explanatory myself. :wink:

Im old enough to know what herps is

But im not old enough to know what "SCHS signed tshirts " are

grimbeny said:
Im old enough to know what herps is

But im not old enough to know what "SCHS signed tshirts " are
South Coast Herp Society

Excuse me grimbeny but you are the one that stated and I quote, "I dont see how this is herp related."

If you are not sure would'nt it be better to ask what it meant or to actually check out Micks link and item number regarding his ebay item.

By the way no one ever said that you were old enough for anything.

It's up to $202.50 already with just over 6 days to go.
What a bummer, I just spent all my money on a new motor for my race car and now I'm broke. :cry:

$305 now!! keep those bids coming.

oh, and Grimbeny, i suggest you ask the question via pm or maybe word the question a little differently next time so as not to sound quite so rude. Considering this is your grand total of 2nd day on this site. A little bit of research wouldn't go astray either. Perhaps "what does SCHS stand for" would have received a better reception???

Re: RE: Re: RE: SIgned tshirt on ebay

newtosnakes said:
$305 now!! keep those bids coming.

oh, and Grimbeny, i suggest you ask the question via pm or maybe word the question a little differently next time so as not to sound quite so rude. Considering this is your grand total of 2nd day on this site. A little bit of research wouldn't go astray either. Perhaps "what does SCHS stand for" would have received a better reception???

Your choice of words is spot on threre. :lol:

13 bids and going strong

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: SIgned tshirt on ebay

WOW $100 in 10 minutes, interesting to see the final bid will eventually be. Like Newtosnakes said - Keep those bids coming.

thanks for adding the link glimmerman, Mick is away at the moment so i am doing this myself. Its great to see so much interest so early on.

What does BUMP mean?

SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP means you are bumping the thread up to the top again instead of it falling off the the home page of this site where there is every chance not as many people will view it. Hope that explains it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back