Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KorRupToR

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Was browsing the forums last weeks and came across a pic of a python, silver in colour with dark markings. Can't for the life of me find it now.
Can anyone tell me what sort of Python it is? Sad part is i remember seeing a similar python being shown by Ranger Stacey on Totally Wild lol
Thanks

any pics of one? i'm googling my head off but nothing. i know i saw one in one of these many threads. If it is platinum mac, hard to find anything on it. thanks for the that tho, appreciate it :)

Cant find it in any of those links. The blond mac could be the ones, but I have only seen large adults.
Legendary help tho, I think i'll give the eyes a rest soon, been going thru these threads like nothing else. I think it's a good looking snake and wouldn't mind getting one.
The search continues.

Well, i just sent an email to Stacey Thomson. After all, it's her fault I liked the look of that Python. I'm still pain stakingly going thru each and every page of every thread of these forums to find that pic I saw here. Soon my precious,soon :)

wasnt one of those nice black and white jungles that were posted a while ago was it?

were they indicus's? i cant remember, but they were awesome snakes!

wasnt one of those nice black and white jungles that were posted a while ago was it?

were they indicus's? i cant remember, but they were awesome snakes!

Ah mate, i wish i paid attention as to what it was. It's just killing me!
what i do remember is that its a big python, very grey/silver in colour and the marking are not as dark as usually seen. I think I saw a pic of one posted on one of these threads, it was quite big, coiled up in a nice neat circle.
Definately not a jungle tho.

Yeah i believe it is an Australian Python. And i'm almost positive that I saw a pic in one of these posts, thats what jogged my memory of having seen it years ago on TV and really liked it.
I just didnt think of bookmarking or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back