Sistema 50% off at Woolies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitarsha

Reaction score
Just in case anyone might have missed it, Woolworths has all their Sistema on special at 50% off starting today- at least in QLD. I went today and they had heaps available - even after i picked up what i wanted...lol. Should be able to rain check them as well if needs be.

Some one should email sistema and tell them to makes reptile tubs and container with holes already they'd make a killing haha

I think the general response from those not in the know is the potential welfare of the snake in a plain old tub, no holes etc. :)

If only they knew.....

Yeah - one lady gave a little gasp when i said i'd be taking them home to melt air holes in them for the snake bubs - i don't think she registered what i said about putting snakes in them it was all about by my putting the holes in perfectly good new containers!

Some one should email sistema and tell them to makes reptile tubs and container with holes already they'd make a killing haha
They already know as a couple of us have been contacted by them for further ideas solar 17 :)

Haha I saw them on sale once and was jumping around like "OMG look mum the sistema tubs are on special! I have to get some!" As you would imagine I got some funny looks, I mean who sees a 14yr old going crazy over plastic boxes? haha

Don't bother going to woollies at the bigtop shopping centre in Maroochydore looking for tubs... I have all of them!! Hahaha perfect timing for me as I'm moving house .. And 70+ pythons! Thank you sistema!

Yeah...but go there and get a rain check ticket, gives you 30 days to get another batch at the same discounted price :)

I just bought a heap of 7ltr tubs online from woolies last week. 50% off and free delivery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back