site problems.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hell, i just found out how to send/recieve pm's again, pictures? no way

the site has not changed for the better i recon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know they have bugs but just give it some time.
i did like how we had the list that would scroll down on the left hand
side of the screen. i miss that.

Am i the only one who had to delete 1200 PM's before i could send/receive again??

Mr B your not alone i had to delete all my old pm's

Cam

I deleted all of mine too. They're still comming back every time I open up my inbox of course ;)

Damn, go away for awhile, come back and everythings different. What's going on people. IMO the old site was a lot easier to navigate, I'm just bumbling around trying to figure out whats where.
What was wrong with the old site????
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The thing that was wrong with the old site is that it took 2 minutes for a page to load with Broadband :)

i had 121 pms, but it only took about 1 min even that to delete them, nothing wrong with this site, so much faster, how can you complain about not waiting mins for a page to load

is the time going to be changed from GMT as it is a bit confusing and i actually thought (until i saw the time was in gmt) that someone was logging into my account

Yeah I just noticed that, GMT isn't much good for us down here.
And where are all the smilies gone :)

You can change the time in usercp under options

you can change the time to our time and if you click on go advanced before clicking on post you will find the smilies in there

you can change the time to our time and if you click on go advanced before clicking on post you will find the smilies in there
you just have to activate them in usercp under options and change it to enhanced interface down the bottom :D

Just spend a little time in the user CP menu and others looking around and trying things out folks.

I promise you won't initiate a nuclear launch if you set a wrong option.;)

Hey Kiwicam, why do you have subscriber written under your name, may I ask what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back