Small Dedicated GTP Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's been busy What materials do you use for the background ?
Need to zoom out to see how small the actual enclosure is....

Last edited:
Someone's been busy What materials do you use for the background ?
Need to zoom out to see how small the actual enclosure is....

Yeah I need to rig up a background for these so when i zoom out it doesnt show everything behind it....

need bigger than that for the big enclosures...i need about 2.5m in height then enough to run across the floor a couple of metres as well and about 3 metres wide

Hey Ben, what do you use for the vines? Do you go off into the middle of Borneo and pick them up especially?

Yes I go on a yearly trip there to find the missing link between man and ape so that evolution could make sense to me.....

you won't find me there any more sheesh

back on track though....your enclosures always look sensational and this one is no exception

nice , so there fully setup - just add gtp ? nothing else needed ?
Yes plug in ready

GTP would be good in there as a hactie but way to small for its life :)
Of course YOU had to rag on it......;)

STOP IT!!!! I'm so jealous!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!! I will keep bombarding you with more and more and more....heaps coming through the production line ATM so there will be heaps more vids coming soon....next 6 lots of our large 3 bay bank enclosures in a range of themes

Last edited:
Enclosures look amazing...but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the background noise on your website! It's nice and all, but people are generally listening to something we want to hear, not what you tell us to hear :/ (plus i stream my music over web browser so it gets all complicated with that overlaying it, have to deal with muting yours just shouldn't be necessary)

EDIT: just noticed the pause button, still stand by what I said though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back