Smile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean? Am I acting werid in the normal sense or an I acting in werid ways that is weirdly different the the weird ways I normally act.

Come again?
lol :)

he he he you crack me up fuscy!!!!!!!! :lol:

woah fuscus, i choose option B. (can someone plz explaine it to me) :oops:

I must be weird - I understood him without a problem? :-(

lutzd said:
I must be weird - I understood him without a problem? :-(

The fact that you two both work in the IT industry wouldn't have anything to do with it now, would it?

Nerds

:p

Hix

Yeah, I noticed that smudge too! Tried white-out, but I had to keep adding it as I scrolled the screen up! :-(

Cleaned it off when I went to the next screen, but had to put the damn stuff back every time I came back to this page! :-( Think I'll have to avoid Hix's posts from now on - too much work! :-(

You're kidding! Me too! Oh yeah! Nerds Rule!!!!!!

I was going to reply and hadn't signed in so I didn't see the picture you had posted Fuscy, at first it made no sense and I was going to say 'At least he didn't ask for a comb - because that would have been weird' :wink: But then everything made sense! Lardy-dar don't worry about me! :wink: :lol:

I hope that talk nerdy work better than talk Slateman English.
I am lucky if they don't hit me with umbrela or something sometimes.

Aw, poor Africa and Slatey! :-( Don't worry guys, we'll all let you talk nerdy at the zoo gathering, and if you're REALLY lucky, we'll teach you some computer techie talk and some Romulan! :)

aefvadh, daisemi'in, aihr mnek'nra!

...hmmm..... maybe we should make a new rule : If you want to insult someone, it must be done in High Romulan?? We'll have a moderator discussion about it and let you know! ;-)

I thought Fuscus had snapped until I realised there was a picture (I wasn't logged in).
Scarey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back