Smoking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, never smoked and never wanted to. It just made the kids at school look stupid and still does. In this day and age surely no young kid can think smoking is cool ? My parents told me it stunts your growth and I'm 6 foot 4 :)
I know so many people desperately trying to kick the filthy habit, why start in the first place ?

Im giving up smoking now....

and im 6 foot 5

Hey! Watch ya mouth. Nothing wrong with a clapped out Falcon. And use a capital next time please. :lol:

Capitals???
Dunno bout that
I hate using the word unless preceeded by an expletive ;)
ESPECIALLYwhen their WINNING
Best I not use the "F" word at all.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHATEVER YOU DO..............DONT SMOKE

Cheers
Fab

reptileboy, I know who you are and I know where you train.....do you want me to tell your Master? lol
I wouldn't mate, BUT as a martial artist and you an upcoming, you'll never survive smoking and training hardcore later on in life. Mate you won't be able to do your Back Belt grading!!!
It's not worth it, it WILL KILL YOU and it is a lack of discipline that had lead you down this path.
Take care!

No, this is absolute rubbish and has been the case for several years. It is illegal to purchase cigarettes or alcohol if you are under 18 and if you are an adult it is strictly illegal to provide alcohol to, or purchase alcohol on behalf of a minor, regardless of your relationship to them.

So technically if your dad lets you have a beer at home when you are 17, he is breaking the law. There's a pretty good chance he won't be prosecuted for it though.

Can't be rubbish, as I said I was ALLOWED to smoke at school from the age of 13 onwards with a letter of consent from my parents. The boarding school was run by Catholics who I am sure would follow legal proceedures 100% especially concerning the welfare of children in their care & the liability insurance etc involved. If you like call Boystown at Engadine and ask them the situation.

Father Chris Riley was one of those members who also supplied homeless street kids with our cigarrettes if we were silly enough to be caught smoking out of bounds.

The boarding school was run by Catholics who I am sure would follow legal proceedures 100% especially concerning the welfare of children in their care & the liability insurance etc involved.

Yeah i heard all Catholics follow the laws regarding children.

Also, im an extremely dedicated smoker.

Yeah i heard all Catholics follow the laws regarding children.

Also, im an extremely dedicated smoker.

Can't tar every person with the same brush mate.
Otherwise all of us Reptile keepers would be nothing more than tattoo covered, long haired, bikie, drug dealers according to generalisations.

Can't tar every person with the same brush mate.
Otherwise all of us Reptile keepers would be nothing more than tattoo covered, long haired, bikie, drug dealers according to generalisations.
Well I was going more for the' Living in a houso ,with 4 kids to 8 possible fathers,3 dogs 10 cats ,a puppy mill in my backyard kind of look "personally ;)

hahahahaha collin nothing like a jungle on crack .....like jungles where not unpredictable as it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back