Smooth Knobtail Gecko Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James_Scott

Reaction score
Thought I would post a few pics of my male Levis Levis. He's pretty happy at the moment as he got a new girlfriend last weekend.

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 126
  • steve2.jpg
    steve2.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 115
  • steve3.jpg
    steve3.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 104
  • steve4.jpg
    steve4.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 107
The female is still a little recluse. These are 10 second exposures in low level light so it will take some time to get pics of the female.
I picked up this little guy from Neil Sonneman at the melbourne expo this year.

hope she is settling in ok james , the male looks very similar to the female so they should throw some nice bubs for you

Thanks Chris, She had a pinky mouse yesterday so she is sitting in the warmest part of the enclosure. Sadly it's hard to get a good photo of her there. But she is doing very well.
Thanks.

Hey that gecko is sweet, hey everyone I'm new to the site and I'm not sure how to post a thread type thing could anyone help me out.

thanks in advance Geckogod:)

Hey don't worry I found how to start a thread, once again nice looking male gecko I'm hopefully getting a smooth knob tail as well somewhere down the track.
:p

Do you think that a 24x12 inch fish tank that I cleaned out and set up as a gecko cage will be ok as a set up for one smooth knob tail male? Because thats what I plan to do with the tank instead of having it sit in my room getting dustier over time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back