snake coastal still hasnt eaten after near 6 weeks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i have a 7l one at the moment is that bigger enough for a 1m long snake i cant find any threads on setting up the clic clacs. ok so im def not feeding live i guess move him int clic clac and see how that goes .

Usually the enclosure should be bigger than that for the size snake you have but since it is short term and under the circumstances it should be fine. Keep us informed to how you go because it helps the people who gave you advice to learn as well by knowing if it works or not and also some of the more experienced keepers on here might have other ideas if it doesn't work.

No go with feeding in his clic clac wasnt interested once again he is def to big now for his clic clac had next to no room to move around and just layed on top of his hide ....

Are you sure he has had a week of quiet and the right temperatures? If so maybe talk to the breeder that you got him from. At that age they can go into brumation without harm so I would not be too concerned about not eating for that period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back