Snake Doco on Tonight.(05/04/12)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangy1

Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone interested and with foxtel.
On Nat Geo Wild at 7:30pm there is a doco on about snakes with Henry Rollins.

Cheers.

It was on a couple of months back. Interesting show, some will disagree however I like Henry Rollins.

Have it booked to record. I'm not a Henry Rollins fan myself but my partner thinks he's great and it should be a good program.

it's been on/off Foxtel for 6 months now. I like Henry Rollins, he makes a good presenter too.

Shame it's on Foxtel, I don't believe in paying for advertising.

Shame it's on Foxtel, I don't believe in paying for advertising.
I don't I pay for good TV not advertising. All the shows on free TV are terrible I would much rather pay for educational TV programs.

Wish I had foxtel.. But whenever I'm over a friends house who has it, it seems like nothing is on!! So I cant see me ever buying it for the sake of getting bored of all the same shows being repeated 100 times.

I really wish they had a freeTV channel that was all docos or something. Give me David Attenborough any day of the week!! (and yes i know that they do sometimes have his docos, just not enough) ;)

I don't I pay for good TV not advertising. All the shows on free TV are terrible I would much rather pay for educational TV programs.

I agree with free tv not being so good, but the idea of Foxtel...'Pay TV' was not to have advertising. The user was to pay instead of money coming in from advertising.....until they realised they could get greedy and have both.

Wish I had foxtel.. But whenever I'm over a friends house who has it, it seems like nothing is on!! So I cant see me ever buying it for the sake of getting bored of all the same shows being repeated 100 times.

I really wish they had a freeTV channel that was all docos or something. Give me David Attenborough any day of the week!! (and yes i know that they do sometimes have his docos, just not enough) ;)

Couldn't agree more. My parents have foxtel and yeah...same boring crap repeated over and over. And most of the movies I had never heard of before, unless you pay 'EVEN MORE' to watch ones somewhat up to date.

Anyway, who saw it and what's the verdict?

It was alright. Had a segment at the end about a guy who injects himself with cobra, rattlesnake and black Mumba venom every month to prove immunity can be built by the body.

In regards to foxtel (or austar) we are about to cancel our subscription as they play the same shows over and over, charge ridiculous amounts (we pay just under $100 a month for standard, doco and sports packages) and we hardly ever watch tv anyway. Only reason we have it is because after cyclone yasi our free tv reception was non existent and our landlord wouldn't pay to have an antenna guy come out to fix it. We are going to pay for it and get rid of foxtel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back