Snake eats hippo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats insane... wonder how big the poo would of been if he didnt have to regurgitate it back up

just on a hunch without looking at it Im going to guess this is the footage of the A-holes forcing the anaconda to regurgitate the tapir

Peter,
I've looked and I think you're right. Might be a capybara though.

yep they horass the hell out of the pour thing i was watching thinking i hope they dont chop this snake up.

It's definitely a tapir, I have lost count how many times that has been posted and how many times it has been called a hippo ;-)

mate that snake was in a lot of distress...wayne kerrs

that really annoys the hell out of me,,,,,
why would you harras a snake with a friggin oar, untill it regurgitated its food?
like what was the point, they didnt gain anythin from it!!!
some people just dont get it....

IMO these threads should be made sticky, eg this, scrub eating macropod, olive eating macropod...

IMO these threads should be made sticky, eg this, scrub eating macropod, olive eating macropod...

and "What's your fav snake, What do you call your snake, post pics of your snake, problem feeding and most probably a few others.

But then what would we do here?

IsK

oh yes and "What other pets do you have"

:)

thank you so much Isk67,i thought i was the only one who cant stand seeing those ridiculess threads again and again.

Yeah, Maybe we can make all the threads sticky then we wouldn't have to post at all.:rolleyes:

Smell that....................yup sarchasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back