Snake eats hippo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh thats gross, some people need to learn how to treat animals!

Now I know death and predation is of course a natural part of the environment, and is why most of us are fascinated by snakes,
but when you get people like that when they have no respect for the animals, and just has them for a cheap thrill.....I find them an absolute joke, and disgusting.
Whoever finds entertainment in that, not fascination or education but entertainment, has some serious issues,
thats my winge but i thought i had to say it,

cheers matt

And you think eating it would of been hard enough! then the agitate the poor bugga until it spits it out!

thats like giving birth & putting it back in!

And you think eating it would of been hard enough! then the agitate the poor bugga until it spits it out!

thats like giving birth & putting it back in!

did they make it chuck it back up again!!?
i didnt even finish watchin it.....well that just proves my point even further!!!....only in america...
no offense to any other americans on the site.....

I realise that it must be very frustrating for those of you who are experienced reptile keepers and have been on this site for a long time to constantly see the same threads, but this site is a great resource for those of us who are new to keeping reptiles and we are looking for opinions from people who are more experienced than ourselves to try to give our reptiles the best care we can.

I realise that some threads may be seen as ridiculous to others, but isn’t that the case with everything? What some people want to discuss, others find boring / not worth discussing. Some things like ‘what’s your favourite snake’ or ‘what do you call your snake’ may seem trivial, but surely the threads regarding a pet that’s not eating are important (even if they are repetitive) as someone’s advice on this forum could help that owner save their pet?

JMO.

I realise that it must be very frustrating for those of you who are experienced reptile keepers and have been on this site for a long time to constantly see the same threads, but this site is a great resource for those of us who are new to keeping reptiles and we are looking for opinions from people who are more experienced than ourselves to try to give our reptiles the best care we can.

I realise that some threads may be seen as ridiculous to others, but isn’t that the case with everything? What some people want to discuss, others find boring / not worth discussing. Some things like ‘what’s your favourite snake’ or ‘what do you call your snake’ may seem trivial, but surely the threads regarding a pet that’s not eating are important (even if they are repetitive) as someone’s advice on this forum could help that owner save their pet?

JMO.

ok agreed and well said, but this is a thread about a snake eating a "hippo" and getting tortured until it regurgitates it =)

I assume you mean only in South America ?

did they make it chuck it back up again!!?
i didnt even finish watchin it.....well that just proves my point even further!!!....only in america...
no offense to any other americans on the site.....

JMO.

I agree wholeheartedly with the need for dialogue on most issues. I also agree with the need to search a forum for recent posts on the same subject. Then if the person wishes more information to add to that thread rather than start a new one.

The reason for this is that there is a lot of valuable information to be found. It is even more valuable when it can be found in one place.

The Wiki on this site is also a good resource but it is under utilised.

But then in saying all this there are those that have the patience & time to respond to the same questions over and over can also be a valuable resource.

So I guess that so long as you get the right information and that the decent information sources in this hobby don't disappear then everything is [SIZE=-1]copacetic[/SIZE].

IsK

poor baby bit off more then it could chew/digest
definately not a hippo through looked much more like a tapir, worng shaped bum and feet for starters

not a hippo its a capybara a southamerican herbivore its the largest rodent on earth.

i just saw a big python down a gazell on animal planet. this show is crap its showing burmese pythons and anacondas attacking ppl giving em a bad image. and not really researched too well because we have wild monkeys being attacked by pythons in australia now

i just saw a big python down a gazell on animal planet. this show is crap its showing burmese pythons and anacondas attacking ppl giving em a bad image. and not really researched too well because we have wild monkeys being attacked by pythons in australia now

Really? Wild monkeys you say? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back