snake id needed asap please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking snakeluvver better to be safe than sorry, but it is, without a shadow of a doubt, a keelback. The head is an entirely different shape on T. carinata, the markings less cryptic etc.

Rough scaled pythons are not poisonous! They're pythons!
Rough scaled pythons have a bigger head, bigger eyes, and the only python with keeled scales!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Exclamation marks and all, bet you feel silly right now:lol:

its a keelback going by head scales and yes a keelback in captivity is just as tolerant to cane toads.
I occasionally feed mine small toads when i can catch them, he loves them. usually triggers a feeding session and hell swim around and just eat fish after fish.

These threads are laughable. Actually go find a keelback Snakeluvver.

Based on the age beside snakeluvver's name it's probably fair enough that he hasn't got the hands on experience some of us have from relocations and herping. But I agree, I've seen some threads where the animal is pretty obvious and people throw names around. I think on a forum it can be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back