Snake ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icedmice

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just need confirmation,
I'm pretty sure this little dude is an Eastern Brown, do you agree?

Found near Campbelltown NSW, it's alive and well, just spotted it on one of my local bush walks and grabbed some photos (SOOOOO, glad I had my camera on me :) ).

easternbrown1.jpg

Thanks Bananapeel.
That's not my best shot ;) . Saving the best ones for photo competitions. Everyone else can enter flowers and butterflies. I'll do all the snakes, lizards and spiders :p .

Still learning the ropes of DSLR photography, hoping to do some short courses to improve.

Elapids are pretty hard to photograph, total respect to people that do it for a living!

A top shot of Pseudonaja textilis. Never an easy beast to capture on film. You have excelled!

Blue

yeah sure isn't an easy pic to take. Gotta respect anyone who can take decent shots of these stunners. You are one of those! I would definitely pick any reptile pic over butterflies and flowers... especially elapids!

good find,mr textilis is a wonderful chap,you will have to go herping more,what suburb where you near? i sometimes herp around those parts

I frequent 3 main areas, the reserve at Rosemeadow, bush land behind St Helen's Park and Mount Annan Botanic gardens. There's a lot more places I haven't gone yet. Mount Annan and Rosemeadow are the better of the two for animal photos but the reserve behind St Helen's Park off Kellerman Drive has some epic lookouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back