snake poo (one for slatey)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westhamsc

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just wanting to know my darwin bal-boa. has been doing some runny poo. where my costal monty has been doing his normal poo. what could be doing this. he is eating pinke rats once a week. it's been about 3 months since he had mites.
so can someone please help me.

Jacob

your kinding me thats the exact names of my snakes i just havent got them yet monty as in monty python and bal-boa as in rocky bal-boa and the name of the snake on surviver pearl islands where did u come up with those names

westy take a sample to the vet for a smear mate may be internal may be nothing better to be safe then sorry

jimmy got bal-boa from pearl island and monty as in monty python

thanks stockeh will have to do that do they need a fresh sample?

best to get as fresh as you can (otherwise any parasites may die and be harder to detect)

gee. you just picked those names out of the ether. Must be sycronicity. What are the chances of someone calling their python monty or Bal Boa if it was only on tv.
Peter

Westhamsc, I would take snakie with me to the vet, they then can extract the poo straight from the ?.

that is an even better alternative artie (at least then he can have a check up too just in case)

lol. Poo makes Slatey happy?
Please come to clean out our Dragon water bowl Slatey.

For the record. My snakes poo is perfect!

And - - you 2; get a room! lol I think - - :?
I can't help but get a grin up when I see 'Jimmy the kid's posts. Jimmy, I hope you're real, because you're refreshing. :lol:

MM

Ussually when poo is to runy, my vet find flagulants in it. Let us know the result mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back