• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SNAKE RANCH Sandfire Stimmi's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsshep77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Anterasia Stimsoni

Common Name Stimson Python - Sandfire locale

Age 2 1/2yrs

Sex M & F

Length

Quantity Available 2

Price POA

Bred By Snake Ranch

General Description 2 x sub-adult stimmis in excellent health. Eating well and great handlers. Will be ready to breed next season. Both have remarkable colourings.

Location Sunshine Coast

Willing to Freight? Yes

Contact Details PM me for genuine buyers for more details and photo's

We are willing to negotiate on this pair... will be ready to breed next season! Great to handle and eat well!

PM me with an offer I can't refuse! We don't wish to seperate either!

This pair are up for sale again!!!! Will take nothing less than $800/pair as they are good quality snakes from Snake Ranch! Just turned 3yrs old.

PM me for more details

---------- Post added 07-Jan-11 at 03:11 PM ----------

Bump! I need to sell these guys! They are excellent handlers and would more than likely be ready to breed this season!

---------- Post added 07-Jan-11 at 03:12 PM ----------

Bump! I need to sell these guys! They are excellent handlers and would more than likely be ready to breed this season!

Bump!!! Will look at offers over $750!!!!! This is for a gorgeous pair of Sandfire stimmis from snake ranch! Awesome to handle and eat VERY WELL on pretty much anything that is thrown to them haha!!

---------- Post added 19-Jan-11 at 04:57 PM ----------

Just an update..... will take $700 if you can pick them up this week!!!!! Excellent snakes for the price!!!

Bump!!!! Make us an offer on these 2!!! Will consider seperating if the price is right!!!

Bump!!!!

Last edited:
Make an offer we can't refuse! We really need to find these guys a new home real soon! They are great handlers and eat REALLY well!!

Bump! Will consider ALL reasonable offers and also seperating them! PM me for more details!

Bump!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back