SNAKE STRESS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe...nice one Angel :lol: though, i must say im one of the rare gals out there these days that aint shoe and handbag obsessed! seriously!!! :roll: Anyways, its good ta hear that she out and in her branches again Moosey...should only get better from here on
i had the same similar probs with my coastal, but that was cos it was moved from click clack to enclosure :), and its only a juvie so i guess that was to be expected anyhow...it would stick to its hides for the first few days or so, then it finally came out and started to explore...ps, they luv their branches dont they...hehehe

I just thought I'd update a bit further to say she seems to have reverted back to her normal self again :D

I still have half the glass covered on her enclosure and she seems to really like it this way, so who am I to argue? :lol: The other thing is she seems more than happy to stay up in the branches and not in her hide, enjoying the warmth of the spotty I have in there over the branches.

Anyway, I've restrained from handling her over the last week, only to have slid the glass open yesterday for her to come out and snoop around the place and up to her usual curious self. So I'm wrapt with some great advice - thanks ppls :wink:

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back