snake tv show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brettmorton

Not so new Member
Reaction score
so ive just tuned in to watch a new show called snake crusader with bruce george the blokes from perth and it about catching snakes relocating them etc but tbh he seems like a copout of a great snake catcher say like tony harrison the guy had a harley and said something like woah lookout thats a bigg one ( just over egsaturates 10x

so hes pretty much like a lawn mowing man you see the guys with a normal car and a trailor doing $10 jobs (like him with no buiness name etc ) or you see a big truck with machinery etc like tony harrison

might get some **** from this but just what i think about copouts

It's an old show, a year or two, could be new episodes though. But to be honest, I've heard a lot of bad things about Bruce George, and know a few that think his a douche.

not a fan of him, sure is a douche to be honest

best snake show is snake bytes tv. youtube it!

Last edited:
agree or goldcoastsnakeshows you get to see what snakes are in what areas of the coast, and besides we cant get anything from america over here

It was on animal planet, i saw it this morning on, all old epps.

Last edited:
He's not actually too bad a bloke. I know a few people who know/have spoken to him and he will openly admit he is no expert on snakes, just a guy with a passion for saving reptiles. he started off just removing mainly adders and snakes off the panawonica road in the pilbara while he was a haul pack driver on his time off and has progressed from there.

The one thing you have to realise is most of the time it is the production company pushing the presenter to do certain things that most probably would be out of character for them. From an average Joe/producer P.O.V what makes better TV, a plain old snake catcher or one with 2 sleeves of tattoo's and rides a harley?

Dr Bryan Fry spent some time with him and openly say he will never work or do any thing with him again as he is a complete tool by not keeping to protocol when getting bit by venomous snake he would rather wait and see what happens rather then using a broad band bandage . i knew him from when i was in WA and went on a call out with him , never again i saw him drag a dugit out from under a washing machine ,he must of stretched the poor bugger a good foot and a half . I don't believe its passion i think more like EGO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back