Snake Underworld with Henry Rollins starts tonight!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was sweating his **** off after he injected that black mumba venom i recon he was hurting more then he put on.

i can not believe the way that mamba was handle! but the guitarists python collection was to die for!! cant wait for the next episode

he was sweating his **** off after he injected that black mumba venom i recon he was hurting more then he put on.
he didnt drop tho did he lol .... 50+ recorded bites, no sheet , with handling like that i bet thats a low est lol man i gotta say tho hes got some serious balls....not much left up top in the scone but the nuts on that guy must be like a coconut!
so apart from Tim the ripper who else is known for injecting venom???
he said he also injects ratteler and cobra ven too didnt he i gotta watch that again, its like a train wreck.....

+1, that Black / Yellow jungle of his was one of the best I have ever seen.
if my memory serves correct Kerry was here earlier this year maybe late last year even visited a couple of members... i think(and i do meen think) he was checking out someone granite MD's..... let me search :)

Last edited:
oath! I wonder if he looks after them, surely he pays someone to feed all 300 i think it was??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back