Snakes and there Snacks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is 3 threads there !

First try the ( Go to Original Article )

Then the Two other threads

Slide 33 of the original article ;) Look who it is. That picture of the carpet with the fox is awesome!

Lol, You don't even notice any bite marks or anything on his nose.. I bet the "snake" didn't even bite him..

im surprised at the number of cats eaten, i thought they would be quite quick and being able to deliver bites and scratches from both end would be a deterrent, guess not

Anyone else have the urge to track Mr Hosie down and smack his face in with a shovel

I know him, I also know where he lives. He is a tool.
Hasn't worked for years, I'd be surprised if he had the energy to lift a shovel : )
My friend is the mother to the son mentioned.

snakes and where snacks? :p
Awesome pics, that amethystine eating the wallaby is amazing :O

I don't understand why so many people are saving possums ETC (natural prey items) from snakes

Hasn't worked for years, I'd be surprised if he had the energy to lift a shovel : )

i feel sorry for you ! Darlyn next time you see him can you laugh at him for me ask him does him does he require a security guard !

Lol, he looks the part. What is the go with him living in a carport?

I used to live in Kuranda and often drove past a property with goats (?probably the same one) and often saw scrubbies around. Last time I was up there to visit my parents we saw a smaller one about 50m from the entrance to the goat yard. We stopped and had a good look at the scrub python. We saw later in our trip that a mother goat that was heavily pregnant had dropped her kids. I would say she would have a tough time ensuring all of them make it to adulthood!!

I don't understand why so many people are saving possums ETC (natural prey items) from snakes

because they are morons and apparently some animals have more of a right to live than others. Even though possums are doing rather too well in some areas.

Lol, he looks the part. What is the go with him living in a carport?

Cos the bus he lived in is falling apart: )
I guess it's not as if he will get cold, he has a lovely environment for pythons round his place tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back