Snakes Down Under

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuscus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
In the ironically named sunshine coast, surrounded
Dropped in to snakes downunder a couple of weeks back. Its near Chliders which is near Bundy. Highly recommend a visit, it is a pleasure to see clean cages and healthy reptiles. THey guys there are frendly and very knowledgble ( dispite the fact that smarty pants here had to id a frog for them ).
A definite highlight is the snake show, with free handling of vens, unfortunatly I missed the morning show which included a freehandled inland taipan.

Only compliants is that it was too small and the lizards were all young but it was definatly worth the visit.

Last edited:
and some more. The collects was per shed with cloudly eyes and was a bit nervy and the prentie was getting into the easter spirt. Interestingly they said the tiger was from SA but it looks like a WA morph. But I have been wrong before

Last edited:
ian jenkins puts on a great show.he is very knowledgeable and his free handling is the best i've seen.his park is only small but is growing.so far he has done a great job of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back