• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snakes for sale BHP womas Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgimhoff

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
BHP's, Womas And Bredli, 100% hett darwin

Sex
Both

Length
Assorted

Quantity Available
16 snakes in total

Price
$7500 or make a resonable offer if your interested, my collection has cost me in excess of $12000 for the snakes and cabinets. price includes 16 snakes. They all have cabinetes with thermostates, Heat mats for all + some spair ones, some spair thermostates. If the purchaser wants the cabinets that the snakes live in they are included in the price. (will not freight cabinets not worth it, only local pickup) I also have live rats and mice to be included in the sale if wanted, approx 36 adult rats and 20ish mice. The rats have water bottles and a home made breeding set up save heaps of room. Total of 12 rat boxes and 8 breeding boxes. No tyre kickers please. All resonable offers will be considered. To get the boxes i have would cost around $450 per pair of snakes the cabinets have a breeding hid box at the end of each box for the adult snakes

Bred By
Krauss, SXR, Bonnet, + other private breeders

General Description
I am selling my whole collection. I am not willing to sepperate at the moment. There is 3 Adult Pairs of Womas (5.5years old down to 2.5 years old)(private breeders, bonnet), 1 pair of 18 month old womas (SXR), 1 female 18 month old woma, 1 adult pair of 2.5 year old BHP's (Krauss line), 1 Pair of 18month old darwin 100%hets (SXR), 2 Adult female bredli (3.5 year old), 1 male 18 month old bredli. The adult snakes are being cooled at the moment. All the adult snakes are of breeding size. The 18 month olds need feeding up and should be ready for breeding next season. One pair of womas have breed before for their previous owners.

Willing to Freight?
I will if they are bought together as a lot. (At buyers expence)
I will deliver local.
Contact Details
[email protected] or call Geoff 0410032614

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) WIWL05670908

Attachments

• 14373.jpg
    14373.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 14517.jpg
    14517.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 14368.jpg