*sniff sniff* i smell a scam?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone

its the same person that made the ''Free ball pythons'' add on pet link ,
the person finally woke up to the fact that their email told people that they were not in aus.
so they changed it ,but they are still using the same name "Anita Hull"
its funny how the scams always include the words Nigeria or Cameroon.

i emailed this clown
here is the reply i got from them ...

hello,
Thanks for the interest you have in my pythons, I am breeder for 10years located in Cameroon
trying to find a home for the pythons due to my new busy schedule unable to take care of them,
if you are interested in them and ready to handle shipping expenses email now and I will arrange
shipping over to your home. here below are the the collection I have, they are all super tame and feeding well

Albino ball python
Sex: Male
Weight: 107 grams
Hatched: July 21, 2009
Parents
Father: Albino
Mother: Albino

Pastel Ball Python
Sex: Male
Weight:58 grams
Hatched:August 21, 2009
Parents
Father: Bumblebee
Mother: Pastel

Mojave ball paython
Sex: Female
Weight: 147 grams
Hatched: May 20, 2009
Parents
Father: Super Mojave
Mother: Normal

but by now, i think everyone should know to ignore these scams and
not flood the forum with new threads for every exotic for sale petlink ad that appears. :p

Cheers Fj

hmmm scammers.

I also emailed them a while ago when i first saw the ad to see what they would say. I got the same reply as you, exact same. Must be an automated one. lol.

ahaha Cameroon, a guy tried to jip me for an apparent "3.5meter" coastal..i agreed to meet with him to go ahead with the sale then he told me he got shipped off to Ireland for work but can ship the snake for me via "Cameroon Pet Agency" then sent me the dodgiest email asking me to put $170USD into an account, the email had all these different colours and jet planes with the name of the "agency" photoshopped to the side of the planes....after i confronted him telling him it's a scam and pasting multiple links showing him it's a scam he still had the nerve to ask for $100USD because i wasted his time and the "agency" was holding the snake and taking care of it while they awaited my payment.
Quite pathetic the effort people put into these types of scams.

They really are sad and pathetic people.

i dont't know how you can call them sad and pathetic even for doing something as disapointing as this! you try living on **** all everyday and see what its like.

they are only doing what they can to support their families, these people have no money and no food or shelter.

i don't blame them for trying this for hecks sake if my family was starving in 3rd world country id be doing more than that to get food in their bellies

That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard....

i aagree that surely there would be another way for them to make money other than scamming it but seriously you don't have any empathy for these poor poeple?

now thats sad! :evil:

They must have some cash flow, they have to pay for the internet usage and I wouldn't imagine it would be cheap to have there. It's not the people with no money who scam, it's the ones with the smarts to pull it together and put them into use. These guys have money and the lust for more, they don't care who they step on to get it either!!

i dont't know how you can call them sad and pathetic even for doing something as disapointing as this! you try living on **** all everyday and see what its like.

they are only doing what they can to support their families, these people have no money and no food or shelter.

i don't blame them for trying this for hecks sake if my family was starving in 3rd world country id be doing more than that to get food in their bellies
not trying to be rude but if they were poor how did they get a computer and the internet

Hahahahaha

vinny74 that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever herd! You my friend are a goose. I do feel sad, sad for you! You have been reported for promoting illegal trade! Grow up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back