Snowy Mountains Bluey's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSimmo

Reaction score
There where heaps of bluetounges out this afternoon when we where on lur way out to the lake to go fishing. Here are a couple of shots.

One was really orange in colour.

Attachments

• bluetounges-1.jpg
    bluetounges-1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 110
  • bluetounges-2.jpg
    bluetounges-2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 122
  • bluetounges-3.jpg
    bluetounges-3.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 133
  • bluetounges-4.jpg
    bluetounges-4.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 118
sure is blotched a little skinny though

simmo what was the general condition of the blueys you saw all a bit under weight?

Tiliqua nigrolutea.....nice lizards and nice shots....great clarity....let me guess, L series glass?? lmao.

He does look a little thin but he is a wild herp so maybe he has just had a lean few months.

Cheers,
Josh

Thanks guys..they were all a bit skinny, but it has been ****ty cold down this neck of the world during winter and they where out every where today basking.
Im guessing that there hasn't been a lot of food about for them..but there are already a few grasshoppers about so it wont be long before they put the weight back on.

And yes Josh...the 70-200 F2.8 IS L

Very nice mate and good find.
So i take it you caught no fish :lol:

Nice Blueys..... did you get the ticks off them? We used to catch the local ones to get all their ticks off, poor things.

Nice Alpines i own several of these guys.
They tend to be a little bit slimmer than easterns and at this time of the year they look shocking after winter and we have had an unseasonaly cold spring.
A few of mine only showed themselves last week after a few days of warm weather in a row.
Nice find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back