SNR Albino Hachie Prices.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here we go again.

Attachments

• phoenix on eggs.jpg
    phoenix on eggs.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 112
  • female Phoenix line   .jpg
    female Phoenix line .jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 114
  • blondie female on eggs .jpg
    blondie female on eggs .jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 117
  • male Phoenix line.jpg
    male Phoenix line.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 110
Super nice mungus, first phoenix line albino's ive seen and they are nice, especially the first one on eggs. I really like ur blondie one aswell...thanks for finally satisfying my curiosity lol

Have to dig out the photo of the Blondie male as well.
So basically i mated :
phoenix to phoenix [ Albino - Albino ]
phoenix to Blondie [ albino - Albino & Albino - Het ]
Blondie to Blondie [ Albino - Hets ]
Cant wait to see the results :D

i think the average price will be around the $500 mark and as for snake ranch im not saying there animals are not a good quality but some people have been very dissapointed with what they got so who knows
mick

mungus - have you noticed anything that stands out between the sxr and phoenix animals? Just wondering if there is much difference between the lines....

mungus - have you noticed anything that stands out between the sxr and phoenix animals? Just wondering if there is much difference between the lines....

Hard to say, both lines have some amazing looking critters.
My favorite one is the Phoenix girl though, she has an unusual pattern, very freckly - amazing looking in the flesh.
I'll see what they produce this year from the previous mating's i mentioned in an above post.
Apparently she came from a clutch with an albino with not much markings on it at all - now that would be interesting to see..............

the pheonix girl on eggs does have a nice look to her in the pics - good luck with them.

Cheers,
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back