So EXCITED, new BABIES

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyByNature

Reaction score
:D :D :D I am so excited , :D :D :lol:

I have 3 new babies, that arrived today.
I have a hatchy Saw shelled turtle , a short neck turtle and a Eastern small blotched Python.

They are just the cutest , I love them all but I must admit I am totally taken by my little python he/she is just the sweetest sack of sugar.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Cant stop smiling:D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• 100_3282.jpg
    100_3282.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3281.jpg
    100_3281.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_3278.jpg
    100_3278.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_3280.jpg
    100_3280.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 92
The turtles are GORGEOUS! Lucky duck

The python is stunning too :D

Congrats.

hehe.. i was thinking the same falconboy... but I also wanted to know what those little dotty things are on the shell of your turtle? Or is it just some grit it picked up off the floor?

Wot a cute snake... I can't imagine my spotted was that size one day (only a year ago). They grow so fast!

You presume right falconboy, down the other end of the tank.:rolleyes:

Do you think I would let my little turtles drown :lol:

One seems to use the whole tank ( the short neck) while the other tends to hide under the raised step plate. I think he is shy

Not sure what the dots are, i didnt notice them until you pointed them out slim6y.

Yes it is hard to imagine that my little straw like python will be able to wrap around my arm in a years time, I am always saying the kids grow up to fast :lol:

lol, that's ok I guess there might be some that think they are in water 100% of the time.
You can only hope people read up and find out what they need before getting their desired pet's.

I just love watching them swim around, they are very calming.

Exactly. :) Would hate to find another post saying they died and THEN find out there was no dock.

You are right, they are nice to watch.

I thought I would show some new photos of my baby turtles, the little krefft has doubled size really quick.

Couldn't help but add a pic of macca too:D

Attachments

• 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 35
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 081.JPG