so where do the crocs go??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By far the salties.
They grow nearly twice the size of a freshie, thus growing nearly twice as fast.

nice one fellas ... so do u feed ur crocs every 2-3 days or everyday???

anyone else got pics of their tank setups for curious thread starters like myself ;)

i feed my little guy every second day, but sometimes if i only give him a little feed, i will feed him the night after too. He is a little gutser, but they digest really quick so two or three days without food and he gets pretty skinny.
Ill turn the light back on and take some snaps now quickly.

the freshies in lake argile top out at 14' and get very fat i have seen the ones from bullo river they look like stunted normal freshies , i am a bit sceptic on the whole pygmy thing , i think its more of a geographic/environmental process going on with that population than an actual differing genetic strain of crocodile.
re saltie cage
garden shed+swimming pool = adult saltie enclosure in suburban melbourne.

i feed my little guy every second day, but sometimes if i only give him a little feed, i will feed him the night after too. He is a little gutser, but they digest really quick so two or three days without food and he gets pretty skinny.
Ill turn the light back on and take some snaps now quickly.

so how old is he and what do you feed him?? fish?? rats??

seen the pics of your tank ... nice one mate ;) love the last one with the croc at the bottom....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back