So you think you can dance - DRUNK

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzajay77

Reaction score
After just having one of the most grating shows imo on behind me at work as back ground noise a thought occured to me... How much more entertaining would the show be if the name of the show to So you think you can dance - DRUNK

Indeed i believe this would be more entertaining.

Picture a night club

Picture a dance floor

Picture that really hot girl in the corner that's dancing away obvlious to the fact that your close dancing behind her, pretending to all of your mates that you've picked up.

Picture the rather large bouncer behind you, tapping you on the shoulder because you've strayed onto the dancefloor busting your bee gee moves that in the mirror before you left for you night out looked cool.

The list goes on of possible scenarios for my show...

Will make sure i compile a full list before presenting it to channel 10 :p

BTW in no way do i encourage binge drinking :rolleyes:

people could do the whipper snipper, the sprinkler even the good old shopping trolleys. All those favorites that seem like a good idea at the time :)

people could do the whipper snipper, the sprinkler even the good old shopping trolleys. All those favorites that seem like a good idea at the time :)

LOL... They are never a good idea...:lol:

And you could get extra points for doing so ...:)

Just make sure that you don't slip on the mess that Jim has made after sculling his beer to quick in an attempt to get onto the dance floor to bust a move to Funky Town.

nutbush, bus stop, macarena and the chicken dance, all classic dances to earn extra points

I was watching the weather channel on Foxtel late last night about midnight ( yeah yeah i know but i was interested in the cyclone) and i was thinking how funny it would be if the guy hosting just broke out in a little dance...

I wish i knew who he was and what his mobile number was so i could send him a text saying just do a little dance... please.... lol...

LOL even if it's a quick rendition of the sprinkler ....

Or the John Travolta pose in Saturday Night Fever.

Something anything, give me something !!

Makes me want to keep watching the weather channel in hopes he reads APS lol..............

i saw that movie or some of it not long ago .. how hot did john travolta think he was ?

weatherman should adopt that sort of tude ...

I think it'd be funnier if they didn't know they were going to be drunk until an hour before the show. Fine print on the contracts would state they must be drunk to participate. Could be funny watching them try to remember the dance they had perfected while trying to remain upright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back