Some Collection Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought it about time I posted some of my collection pics without the help of MoreliaMatt.

Sorry for the terrible quality in advance.

Lets start with some U.milii and O.marmorata pics. More will come shortly.

Last edited:
oooh i like the last one on your arm!!!

New camera time Shawn! hehehe but great pics anyway!, I want the last one!

C.louisiadensis, P.barbata, N.levis eggs and O.castelnaui coming up.

Last edited:
nice geckos! Can you tell me what the best gecko's for handling are?

Mertle & Whisper: That is a Male WA Oedura marmorata (Marbled Velvet Gecko). Very large animal, going on 18-19 cms!

Thanks all for the replys! Will try for some Nephrurus and Gehyra pics later on.

Jozz: No gecko is recommended for handling just for the fun of it. You can get geckos which will happily sit on your arm etc but other than that, they get quite stressed.

Cheers for that. I love the Marbled velevt :)

i love the eastern bearded gecko,lol,nice pics,a good assortment of critters so far,have to like the marbled vevet geckos,never kept geckos before,but seeing some of the ones available is twisting my arm

haha must be a new breed. the EBG. great pics, looks to me like someone has a soft spot for our legged reptilian friends. Great pics, some really nice critters.

Here you go levis04. More collection pics.

More C.louisiadensis, N.levis female (who dropped another clutch last night) and my male N.levis in his daytime colours

More to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back