some crazy looking snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some absolutely beautiful animals there, the range of Ball Python morphs seems endless.

ewwwww their ugly why do they have to change their genetic structure it's wrong if you ask me mabey we should cange the peolple who are doing it's genes see how they feel about that who knows the snakes may even be suffering pain.

Everyone should have a right to an opinion without being at risk of being critisized. Personally I think that some of those were really beautiful, whereas some did nothing for me at all. Like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

ewwwww their ugly why do they have to change their genetic structure it's wrong if you ask me mabey we should cange the peolple who are doing it's genes see how they feel about that who knows the snakes may even be suffering pain.
:shock:people already permantly change their look by tattoos and body modifications ,seen some people that you cant really tell if they are human or goat .......horns and completely covered in tats ......if it could be done genetically and say you could take a pill to morph your looks I BET there would be people getting that done instead of the pain of a needle or mutilation......on the flip side some would stick to the old ways were pains involved;)........i am not a fan of this happening to the snakes ,but I have to say some do look fantastic.....others no ...but each to there own its been done in the bird ,dog,cat,horse,cattle,goat,just to name a few and seems to be accepted by us humans now its the reps turn...........

Where it will go after that I'm not sure. How long it will take for Australians to get into the bright blue stuff and glow in the dark snakes I'm not sure of either, and perhaps we won't at all.

............maybe.......................designer pythons with FLAVOUR or aroma??????? oooohhhhh now let me see.......... chocolate.oh YES!.............pizza .............. mmmmmm......maybe..... lemon....orange.......cherry.....vanilla.........the list and the possibilities are just endless!!!!!!!!

............maybe.......................designer pythons with FLAVOUR or aroma??????? oooohhhhh now let me see.......... chocolate.oh YES!.............pizza .............. mmmmmm......maybe..... lemon....orange.......cherry.....vanilla.........the list and the possibilities are just endless!!!!!!!!

I hadn't thought about that one! You know, somewhere down the track I could actually imagine congenitally scented snakes being a fad, although my guess is that it won't happen. We don't have that technology yet anyway. I don't think glow in the dark snakes are all that far away, but we may never see them in Australia, at least not legally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back