Some herp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OuZo said:
Awwwwww! That's so cute! Does the lacy have a name? :D

Actually no, it doesnt have a name mainly because i was exhausted from thinking up names when i got him/her. If you can think up a good name for him/her let me know :)

The lacey is darn cute..looks so peaceful and the lizard pit is awesome!

Well I always liked "Jailbird" but I stole that off someone else on this site lol. Saw it in a thread once ;). How about Bear? He looks like a cute little teddy bear in that pic and he's probably got claws which aren't too far off a grizzly's :lol:. Maybe not your style? ;)

I'll do some thinking and let ya know lol :D

That Lacie is so cute that my 8yo daughter is demanding one for Christmas. Of course, in two years it will eat her ... but... she still wants it. We need to publicise pictures like this to show the general public that our creatures have personalities and are not the monsters they think they are. Imagine this photo next to the one in "Take that" or whatever that magazine was. (I dont need to know the name because I will never buy tha magazine)

Awesome photos ST :) I love the bucket thing that the lacie is lying on. Not your typical herp enclosure item and gives the lacie and even more cuddly look haha :)

Look closely and you can see the big happy grin on the lacies face!! Like he downed a carton of his favourite brew and is now dreaming of the Mrs Lacey he was chatting to at the bar!!! lol What a great picture!!

Very nice pics there ST. Got to get me a house so as I can get a lacie or two! I also like the "ye olde" olive pic, very artistic :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back