Some nice B/W's...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man i need to start saving my pennies for some of those beauties...

how much could you buy jungles like that for (true black and whites)??????????????????????

Their absolute stunners mate! congrads i prefer the black an whites over the yellows anyday :D

grate work their exellent:lol:

Unreal!!! How much does something like those go for and how long is the list? Truely Awsome

Awsome, absolutely awesome. Trying to convince the missus right now for one.

Wow man,they're hot looking awesome smokin jungles dude,how much will some of those cost if you don't mind me asking?I would want one with 2 or 3 stripes that's still black with no brown n really white when it's ten yearz old brosky,will u have any of those for sale soon ths season Tremsy dude?
LOLz
Black n golds r a dime a dozen these dayz but a true dinkum black n white is real hard to find man,how many did ya bred n how many have ya got 4 sale,can i have one cheap if i order straight away n i'll give you a pm every day just to remind you in case you forget,and if i get da pair bro can i get da ones with 2 stripes and one wit da a full single stripe brus, but if i do will the both of em be black n white in colur still when they're really old???

holey jumping bat craps they look good!! :)

Hey! thanks everyone :oops:

Zulu....congratulations mate; I just choked on my coffee...
Until I re-read your post; I thought you said 'Bat Crabs'....sounded pretty bad to me :lol:

Please keep in mind; the yearling pictures I posted were ones I held back for breeding
from last year; and it was a 'punt' at the time in regards how they would colour up.
Jungles like most snakes IMO are really hard to pick....
Some I held back are average....even so; the genetics are there;
and I know they will produce some nice juveniles.....it's knowing which that will turn
out a high black with a clean white; which is the difficult bit.
Hopefully we are on the way to refining the line; and with a bit of selective breeding;
we will should see a higher percentage of 'high white's per clutch.
I do think however; with the black and whites; the chances of them breeding true; and producing
a high percentage of young that are nice per clutch; is higher in regards to most B/G lines.
It's still early days; but judging the out come from the first breeding (last season)
it's already looking good.
I know we parted with some crackers last season;
and I'm sure these breeders will also produce some nice juveniles in the future....
I'm really looking forward to seeing the future of B/W's; as I believe the best is yet to come.
My pm box; has been slammed :cry:.....please bare with me; with work; trying to get animals feeding;
it's a slow process.....but I will get back to you.
Those that have ordered Platinum Mac's or B/W's from us this season;
you can help me out alot; by forwarding a contact phone number;
it will help 'speed up' the process for me; and you'll get your animals sooner....thanks; it's appreciated.
Again; thanks for the kind words; and pm's; means alot....it's been a twelve year project;
which in the process; has had several hurdles and set-backs to overcome.
It's nice to finally see some positive results.....I'm glad you enjoy them as much as we do; cheers all ;)

Wow thats the first post from Browns i have ever understood. I told you i would bring him down to my level. Bloody oxycontinentals. They sure are stunners Indicus, I was wondering how many you would give me for a swap for an albino peacock?

Nice to see some true B&W Jungles! The Real deal are few and far between.
Absolutely stunning Jungles Tremain.

Neil

Wow man,they're hot looking awesome smokin jungles dude,how much will some of those cost if you don't mind me asking?I would want one with 2 or 3 stripes that's still black with no brown n really white when it's ten yearz old brosky,will u have any of those for sale soon ths season Tremsy dude?
LOLz
Black n golds r a dime a dozen these dayz but a true dinkum black n white is real hard to find man,how many did ya bred n how many have ya got 4 sale,can i have one cheap if i order straight away n i'll give you a pm every day just to remind you in case you forget,and if i get da pair bro can i get da ones with 2 stripes and one wit da a full single stripe brus, but if i do will the both of em be black n white in colur still when they're really old???

LMAO....Too Funny!!!! :lol:

BTW...beautiful animals!

Hey there.

Iam just getting back into pyhons again and these black/whites are stunning!!!! Well done i have seen :shock:nothing as good in O.Z. Do you have any spare females for sale? If not
Can i please place an order for a pair from the next breeding?

Thanks Heaps

Damien

Must have missed this thread before ?

Tremain it definatly looks like those stripes are going to be genetic ,
ill bet you get tiger stripes when you breed your best striped pair together in the future ,? WOW
ill put my name down for a pair of B&W jullatin tiger jungles now , PLEASE .
Congrats to you and the family for all your hard work,

Roger

oh my flunking gosh those are absolutely gorgeous mate, well done to all your hard work i want a pair of those beauties fa shure!!!

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back