Some of my Colubrids, Elapids and a Rescue. DUW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillsy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been meaning to post some pics for a while, finally got to have a decent go at my camera.

Have fun, comments welcome.

Just to note the rescue was done by pete, it was a brown 4m down a deep cement inground water tank.

IMG_1995.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

Flood Plains Adder - A. praelongus

IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

Red Belly Black

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

Green Tree - NT Form

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

Brown Tree Snae

28062008035-1.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

And the Brown Snake

Nice pics gillsy, Ive have to get a few snakes out of pits before and it's always
a bugger for me as I hate tight spots like that.
On the pluss side, they are usually fairly cool and dont seem to mind being saved from their
predicament...

Nice pics gillsy, Ive have to get a few snakes out of pits before and it's always
a bugger for me as I hate tight spots like that.
On the pluss side, they are usually fairly cool and dont seem to mind being saved from their
predicament...

Yeah this brown was so cold and undernourished that it sat on a hook that was attached to a beam of wood the whole way up which was the 4m.

Thanks moose, pics aren't perfect yet but getting there.

Stunning pics gillsy ;) I never knew the N.T form gts's had that kind of colouration.. thanks for sharing

nice shots. i like the tree snake shots on the windmill, sort of rustic urban. nice one.

WOW. some of those shots are amazing. LOVE the rbb. got a soft spot for them. one of my fav. gorgeous pics of the tree snakes too. :)

Good job on rescuing the Brown ;)
Those pictures are amazing

that flood plains northen is a ripper, gillsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back