Some of my drawings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greeny1

Reaction score
Heres some drawings I drew a fair wile ago. I think i was about ten when I drew these. they've Just been sitting here on my computer for a while and thought i might share them

I don't know how people can draw, well done. I for one have trouble with stick figures.

Edit: Just saw your 13, so that's bloody good!

havn't been doing many drawings with shading recently. Just been drawing cartoons. The last picture was all shading. Took me a half hour

thanks
done a couple ryan. was working on a reptile poster. It had a map of australia in the middle and differant reptiles around the outside. I got two pictures done and havn't come back to it yet but am hoping to finish it. Will look great when i do.

awesome theyre so cool!!
think i might have to make a similiar thread and show off some of my talent to,
you have amazing talent for a 13 year old, stick to it :D

yes its really cool. check out my thread i just made (thanks for the idea) and have a look at the python. it doesnt have a head but thats life :D
what i do is i look at reptile books and then sketch from there. im sure you could do it easily!

hey dude, theyre really good! I used to draw like that when I was your age, and now im at uni for animation, keep trying to better yourself and you'll become really fantastic!

Not trying to steal your thunder or anything, just letting you know where I took my talents to from where you are right now :)

This is the sort of stuff I draw these days:

Attachments

• dp ninja.jpg
    dp ninja.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 354
  • racci b&w.jpg
    racci b&w.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Line Art Color.jpg
    Line Art Color.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 283
  • l_b48fd23c51b1c3881b241f5ac048c270.jpg
    l_b48fd23c51b1c3881b241f5ac048c270.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 300
theyre great absinthe_616. The third ones got some detail in.
Heres a few more ive drawn. First ones are just pictures i drew from instructions

And heres some others ive copied

birds look great, some people say I can draw, but I only ever draw about once a year, last time I drew was in an exam last year (instead of doing the exam) I drew a death adder and a marbled velvet gecko, might post up a pic if I can find it.

you've got some really nice line art there, just need to make sure you go over them and clean them up really schmiko :D

If you like the Pale Man, I just posted on the Photoshop thread of a picture Im half way through finishing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back