Some pic's from night shift

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

Reaction score
I took the wifes digital camera on shift the other night. It was muggy/raining and I thought I'd see something interesting.
Sorry about the quality. It was 3 oclock in the morning :lol:

This bloke was found crawling across the training yard.
351623.jpg

I don't know what this little bloke is but I caught him napping.
351624.jpg

A frog
351625.jpg

And another
351626.jpg

Hey Bakes,
Nice pics, what area are you in?
Cheers
Ad

Thanks guys. I'm a Dog handler in the RAAF, based at Tindal (near Katherine) in the NT. I live down the road from Yommy who also posts on this site and he's the one that got me into snakes.

trader,
Yep it is pretty cool up here. The BHP's are on the move of late with most shifts comming across a couple most nights. I saw a big one last night (no camera at the time) he was a bit banged up with some missing scales. The one in the pic had an old wound as well that looked pretty deep. Saw a little children's last night as well. It had some scales missing and some white blotches as well, possibly old wounds?

yommy said:
keep up the good work bakes, but where are the western and king brown shots?? :)

He's a Raafie, do you really think he is gonna put himself in the line of fire?? PMSL ;)

Nice pics mate,
Looks as though nothing has changed in the RAAF
Russ
old and bold (ex ADG)

Nice herp spotting there Bakes :) And well done on catching them on camera too at that hour in the morning

Sherm and Bakes you are both wrong,,, tod created water and the Best service to sail on them lol. Army\Pongoes(cause where the army goes the PONG Goes ) lmao RAAF - Public servants with planes, What other service runs and over time book? lol When I was in te NAvy we never had time to take pictures of the wildlife and world around us because we were always to busy working really rally hard lol

Nah me neither, but i hear for us "pongoes" there is a silver star picket we have to look for!! LOL ;)

But by Army bush law, you cant search for it till you have been out bush for longer than 7 days!! hehehe

You guys are just jealous because we are the only ones to send our officers off to do the fighting. Now if you excuse me I have a busy day at work, I think I'll head to the pool first........... :wink: :lol:

Now now yommy, don't hate me cause you aint me, mate. I have a big day planned tomorrow as well. Vet in the morning then.....knock off. I'm the boss so I can do what I want :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back