Some Pics of Storm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man the male is just as good looking as the female... ;-) quality ishah...

dat puts coastal on my list of snakes to get

Cheers whcasual79, they really are a bit different, I dont usually like striped or even partially striped animals, but these are definately an exception :)

Cheers guys,

Heres a couple of updated pics of my Jungle, Amazon...

9th-14thApril2009051.jpg

9th-14thApril2009052.jpg

9th-14thApril2009053.jpg

I love its "?" head pattern... I think its really unique and awesome...

Enjoy

The male Coastal is ok.
The Jungle is airight too.
:)

awesome looking animals and great pics ish :D

Wouldn't have a clue as to the locality of them, sorry.

And for the length, she's roughly 2metres plus or minus 10 or so centremetres. I dont have that measuring program on my computer just yet.

Mate, they are stunning coastals....

You mentioned earlier that the two costals have had babies? How do they look... If snakes genetics are anything like humans, Those two will have some beautiful babies... Keep us all informed on how the young ones are going (and looking) and do drop me a line should you want to sell one!

Amazon is a beauty too! :)

Mate, they are stunning coastals....

You mentioned earlier that the two costals have had babies? How do they look... If snakes genetics are anything like humans, Those two will have some beautiful babies... Keep us all informed on how the young ones are going (and looking) and do drop me a line should you want to sell one!

Amazon is a beauty too! :)

Yeh, sorry, I meant my other babies as in other snakes... like Amazon, and the rest of my collection, not their actual babies... They arent old enough nor are they really big enough, I don't feel, to breed yet, maybe/possibly/probably next season they will breed. They are only just over 2yrs old, but I want them to have a bit more size on them yet... Esp. the male... But when I do, and if successful, I'll be sure to let you know;)

Cheers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back