Some Recent Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you get perfect white/ black back grounds, is it edited on computor or you put up a screen or paper behind them? alsways wondered this with photos taken at home.

how do you get perfect white/ black back grounds, is it edited on computor or you put up a screen or paper behind them? alsways wondered this with photos taken at home.

I'm keen to know about this too.

Hey Saintanger, I just saw in the forum that Sara is offering some photography education! Might be worth looking into.

Whoops, my bad, it's photography sessions. I really should read the whole post instead of just scanning. :oops:

Last edited:
Its just I cant find anyone in the darling downs with snakes, or at least breed them...

I know there's a few of us. Hopefully I'll have a few different clutches this season.

I use backgrounds, fabric usually although for smaller animals I use paper. Black is my favourite background because it's more user friendly and gtp look good on black. You need more light to photograph on white, otherwise you end up with a grey background.

I'm also working on some artificial rock backgrounds at the moment, they're molded from real rock so I can do natural type photos in a studio environment.

I do need to get out herping more often though, I'd like to photograph some animals in their real environment.

I'm upgrading my camera very soon, can't wait :)

Last edited:
nice shots sara the diamond is looking good, bit cut though i was holding my breath hoping for some woma shots and none at all not even one oh and nice gtps take it you bred the hatchies ?

Sorry :-( all the womas are in shed at the moment, all 8 of them!

The gtp hatchy is from Craig Pender, I've never bred greens. One day.... If I can ever manage to pick a female for a change lol.

The diamond girl is nice and big, the bad news is that I re-probed her potential mate and it's female... Grrrr, silly me for not re-probing the day I got it. On one hand I've got a really nice high yellow girl now but on the other hand now I'm on the market for a nice male. I doubt I'll have one in time this season, not if I want any kind of quarantine anyway (and I do want quarantine)

Sara, a few words: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Those pictures are so awesome and the snakes look fantastic! I applaud your photography skills :D

yes very amazing photos, what camera did you use to take these photos. i have a canon 600d and have taken a few good photos but nothing as good as yours.

The diamond girl is nice and big, the bad news is that I re-probed her potential mate and it's female... Grrrr, silly me for not re-probing the day I got it. On one hand I've got a really nice high yellow girl now but on the other hand now I'm on the market for a nice male. I doubt I'll have one in time this season, not if I want any kind of quarantine anyway (and I do want quarantine)
bummer , that really sucks i was looking forward to one of her hatchys :( oh well hopefully one day

Sara, a few words: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Those pictures are so awesome and the snakes look fantastic! I applaud your photography skills :D

XD Thanks very much!

yes very amazing photos, what camera did you use to take these photos. i have a canon 600d and have taken a few good photos but nothing as good as yours.

I currently use a canon 500d, I'm looking at getting a 7d. My canon macro is by far my best investment in camera gear, I love that lens.

bummer , that really sucks i was looking forward to one of her hatchys :( oh well hopefully one day

PM Sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back