Some snake pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpike

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would share some pics of my snakes as i went a bit camera crazy the other night when i was bored and worked out how to use my old mans camera 8) here ya go...

Yeah he is a bit of a looker, shame the breeder was a moron, and hes been in such bad shape, hope he gets better, going to put him on another course of batral soon

there some briliiant shot's mate wish i had a camera so i could get pic's like that

what was he sold to you as?? a coastal?

He was sold to me as a Proserpine, but last night during a discussion with Bob Withey (bigguy) at the AHS meeting, he seems to think is a hybrid, now from the proserpines i have seen they all have patterning similair to mine, but he said he had stayed in proserpine for a while with Rob Bredl (i think) and he said he has never seen one like him. When i go to his place on saturday to pic up my olive (YAY!) I will take him with me to show him to see what he thinks.

Brilliant shots mate, very well done indeed! (The good camera helps doesnt it!)

Gorgeous snake too..

Monty is gorgeous. Wish my cam could takes pics that clear. all the closeups get blurry when you're closer than about 20-30cm away (autofocus cameras suck)

You have some really nice healthy looking snakes there in your collection. Make sure you let us all know what camera you are using so we can all go out and get one. Tax time is here YAY.

Nice snakes, never seen a proserpine(?) that handsome before. My digital won't take close ups that clear. Reckon the old man would want to swap cameras?

Thanks all, I've already got a few ideas for breeding monty, and i have contacted a few people with prossies (snakepower being one of them) my dads camera is a EOS 350D, one of the only things i dont like is the depth of feild feature, when my self or dad figure ot how to change it i might be taking a few pics with it of.

cheers

Great pics!! I love the look of Monty!!

Just a thought for the other fellas??

Have you tried putting your Macro setting on on your cameras? It's usually a flower pic on the settings, that works great for closeups,

Kerri

oh what the hell, i took some of my lizards aswell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back