Something you won't see every day!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo2

Reaction score
Unless you live here, that is... :lol:

Here's a quick video of Slink making his way back up into his enclosure, after spending a couple of hours outside in the backyard - it's a habit he seems to have picked up off of Maggie, our old Frillneck; she used to do it all the time too :D

He likes to spend a couple of hours in the garden bed; sleeping, sunning, all those standard lizard-y type things, and then he makes his own way back across the lawn, onto the patio, through the screen door and up the ramp :D

Slink - YouTube

Amazing that hes so tame, thanks for sharing! I love Elmo and Danny too they have funny characters.

Lol now alls he needs to learn how to do is close its enclosure. I let my iguana out and most of the time he lets himself back in the enclosure. Dos he just do it one day? Or did you have to teach him?

Lol now alls he needs to learn how to do is close its enclosure. I let my iguana out and most of the time he lets himself back in the enclosure. Dos he just do it one day? Or did you have to teach him?

I had to show him the ramp, and put his snout on it a couple of times so he realised that he could go up it, but the coming back inside and looking for his enclosure is something he seems to have picked up from watching the Frillneck.

Ya I've noticed that a lot of lizards have a decent memory, they are also very observant and pick up on routines.(feeding time/day, also when I spray, and when the lights go out). They are more smart then what we give them credit for.

Last edited:
Thats sad mate. She was an awesome looking lizard. I would love a frilly but working away doesn't allow me to have lizards (snakes are fine but lizards are not :( )

Last edited:
That is very cool, my beardies climb out of their enclosures and take themselves off for a walk but they can not get back up without help as they are on a shelf 4 foot off the ground. They jump down onto a futon and then floor from there. I will have to construct some kind of ramp. Again, nice vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back