South park.. steve irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am not 18 Bench Warmer...
and by no means brain dead...
rather sterotypical opinion dont u thnik.....
i hope u can 1 day become open minded enough to allow people to do, think and live the way in which they wish without judging them......
i dont need an argument to support the sting ray hanging out of steve....
no 1 should ever have to justify what they do when it doesnt involve u...
and it doenst involve u...u have involved urself into something u dont have to watch...
who said wisedom doesnt come with age

Already alot of interest (good/bad), publicity & advertising from members of this forum as well as radio jocks & news media etc, which will just help make the show a success imo. Majority of people will watch the show just to see if its as bad as they assumed lol.

Just like Germaine Greer's comments created ALOT of attention for herself.
ANY PUBLICITY (GOOD OR BAD) = ADVERTISEMENT!

ohh ok,nah my screen name has nothing to do with the movie called "The bench warmers"

mines from a different bench warmers lol

mate,dosent matter how it goes... it all comes down to morals,south park has none,their material is offensive and distasteful,i can see the joke side in their stuff,but with the stingray connected to him just crossed the line from just distasteful to SICK and PATHETIC,watch south park if you like.

as i said before,it shows the inteligence and morals of some people,to be able to do that and openly laugh and some of the crap south park comes out with.

add to the list of inteligence lowering shows..

south park
jackass
the dudesons

whatever floats your boat with what you wanna watch,i couldnt care less what you do,morals in this world already were at a low before south park,its a sad world really is.

ok...some people need to get the dictionary out.....i dont think u realise what the actual definition of "moral" is
moral: what a person believes is right and just....it doesnt say anything about what a majority believes is right and just...so to say it is morally bad....is ur opinion only....it goes against ur morals......maybe attack from another angle bench warmer...how about in a communist regime where all media is censored by the goverenment....that would be heaps better wouldnt...who needs free choice

I think South Park has always been a pretty crappy show, I hired Team America when it first came out and turned it off after 5 minutes....No real story line to what the creators do and just seems to be a big pile of junk put together for an episode.
People like that who have no real talent at writing scripts and plots need to resort to shock tactics-hence south park.

it brings in the cash, why not?
they are only still making episodes and movies because people are watching them.

i have seen the episode and it is not that bad i am big steve irwin fan it has princess di in it as well as other dead people i thought it was sick that they did it but people like to make money off of dead and alive people

Im not joking when i say this, but i think south park is by far one of if no the most intellegent and educational shows on TV. Its it very opionated and even a bit political IMO and more importantly it is one of the funniest shows and they are good at making fun of ppl and that is a very good thing. I havnt seen it yet but im sure from what ive heard it isnt really bad at all, the only damage it might cause is that stirred up by the media and by ppl talking it up.

Im sure steve would be laughing if he had a TV with him now.

i agree that steve may have found it funny, BUT becuase of bindi and bob,he wouldve been ****ed that they put that kinda **** on their show

i agree that steve may have found it funny, BUT becuase of bindi and bob,he wouldve been ****ed that they put that kinda **** on their show

Bindi and bob shouldnt be watching south park if they do thats not Matt Stone and Trey Parker at fault.

Bindi and bob shouldnt be watching south park if they do thats not Matt Stone and Trey Parker at fault.

Im sure they will be available for sale when they are old enough to go out and buy them, Or even when they are old enough to figure out how to download it from the net ;)

Im sure they will be available for sale when they are old enough to go out and buy them, Or even when they are old enough to figure out how to download it from the net ;)

Yes true, i was thinking of when they are young children and wouldnt be able to understand it properly, but yeah they will obviously see it when they are older.

Has anyone seen the video of his death i saw it on youtube but didnt want to watch it myself, could have been a hoax:?

there is no video of steves actuall death as it was destroyed there are only movies of scuba divers swimming with stingrays none of them are steve. iv seen the youtube video it is a hoax
total crap

l love the stereo typing, i think its great to that im a braindead teenager!!! Even if i am a working adult! Wow i feel so great about myself right now and so much confidence in my job.
Everyone injoying there free speach???

Children should not be wtching south park and anyone that jumps in and has a go at me saying that kids will be kids and get in to all sorts of trouble i say who is the adult? if your kids still manage to watch that sort of thing when you say no you need to take a good look at the relationship you have with your kids.

Cris your right there is a lots of political undertone in south park once you get past alot of the twisted stuff.

Its an adult cartoon and as for team america it was having a go at them and the way they do things.. the way it seems alot of people here are doing jumping to conclusion and going in with guns blazing... in the end has anyone heard anything from the irwins about it??? they dont seem to be puting up a fuss why is everyone else?

and i would like to say to who ever it was that said the only reason people are getting upset about thins is because they feel a conection to steve your dead right... why isnt anyone defending the muslims that south park makes fun of???

where is my " OUTRAGE south park makes fun of muslims" thread???

YES the irwins replied to the south park story,read terri was outraged and disgusted,the story was on google news

braindead south park viewers

YES the irwins replied to the south park story,read terri was outraged and disgusted,the story was on google news

braindead south park viewers

Did terri even watch the episode or did she just say she didnt like it with out knowing what it was even about? Seems to me thats its just the media stirring crap at the expense of the Irwins just like they have been doing since he died.

If Steve was just a bird photographer or a snail breeder or even a lion tamer not many members on this site would give a toss. But because he was a Herper everyone takes offence. There has been a multitude of movies made that make fun of Elvis Presleys death as well as a dozen other famous people, so where are all the threads about these guys? Face it this whole "moral high ground regarding Steve" is getting long in the tooth, and is nothing more than a biased stance from fellow Reptile Keepers. As I said IF Steve had no association with Reptiles no1 would care less.

There is another active thread atm about a Steve Irwin halloween costume that members are crying about, yet there is no whinging about costumes like Adolf Hitler, Ghangis Khan, Charles Manson, Son of Sam etc (ok so they were evil men) But what about a Kurt Kobain costume or a Michael Hutchence costume? Hell we could probly even get away with an Azaria Chamberlain or an Anita Cobby costume without APS members having a hissy fit. And I am sure once Johnny Howard dies many here will be in "party mode celebration" let alone making slight fun of the guy or taking the odd pot shot at his expense.

PS,
I saw a 10 year old kid riding a bike with a cheap home made helmet (looked like a bin),
So I punched him in the face & created a thread on another forum because he was insulting Ned Kelly (outraged me the disgusting little sob)

PSS,
If you can have a giggle about the show when they bag out dead Americans, Muslims, Chinese etc, you would have to be a bit of a 2 faced hypocrit to whinge now :p As long as they are leaving Tupac alone its all good! lol

Last edited:

By the time Bindi and Bob are old enough to go out and buy it they should have the mental capacity to deal with it in a fairly adult manner.

Unfortunately for some, the "western world" is supposed to be a place that promotes the personal freedom of the individual to express themselves. To say that South Park should be banned is akin to an opinion that everyone should be forced to live in the same way and noone except those in power should have their say. Hitler was defeated people, lets hope his ideals stay as dead as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back