Southern Angle Headed Dragon Photo's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREPS2011

Reaction score
These days Southern Angle Headed Dragons are not out in the Herp world that much.
But to me they are 1 of the most beautiful dragons i have ever seen.
I would love to get more of these guys but its so hard to find them. And at a good price.
I only currently own 2 of these guys but hopefully will get more soon. They are only roughly 6 or 7 months old. Im almost certain that they might be a pair. but im not 100% sure because of how younge they are.

I am hope some day soon they become reconised by many of
people and become a very popular choice for a first Reptile :)

Cheers
Kyle

Here are some Pictures of them that i have taken today.
And their set up so far.

Attachments

• IMG00190.jpg
    IMG00190.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG00189.jpg
    IMG00189.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 291
  • First Side.jpg
    First Side.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Second Side.jpg
    Second Side.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 270
These guys... I want one for my next lizard.

They look really cute and look like they have a great set up!

Lovely set up, and such great lizards. If I hadn't fallen so hard for Boyds I'd have these in a flash; I think they're fabulous. Lucky you!:)

They have almost the same setup and requirments as a boyd.
They grow to roughly 45cm.
these guys are roughly 10cm at the moment.
I would recommend these guys 2 any1.
Im planing on making their setup better. Just very hard to find the type of things i want. Im planning on putting 2 waterfalls in their soon.
Thank you all for your nice comments :)
Cheers
Kyle

They are a fantastic dragon i have kept and bred them for years.
My largest adult would be lucky to be 40cm probably more like 35cm.
I have a waterfall and a large water area for them to soak in they
love it as well as there vertical branches.
Mark.

Yes they are Mark. Your set up sounds great. Im currently looking for some fake bamboo for their Braches.

lovely little lizards where they from in australia?
xMattybx they are from a Rainforest that streches from top NSW to the bottom of Queensland.

Cheers
Kyle

I Noticed my male flare up today his flaps under his jaw went bigger then I have ever seen it then looked over and my other male was head bobbing then they both started lol it was the most funniest thing I have ever seen. Both the males where getting angry at each other because the could see each other on the other side of the room

Ive seen these in the local pet shop. They only have two in there and said they are hard to come by, but they get a regular yearly (small) supply. They sell in there for $195... how far off the mark is that price?

They are gorgeous! And would be very appealing to a newbie such as myself, which is why im probably going to get a couple :D Does anyone on here breed/sell?

Ive seen these in the local pet shop. They only have two in there and said they are hard to come by, but they get a regular yearly (small) supply. They sell in there for $195... how far off the mark is that price?

You can usually pick them up for around $120 for hatchies and Around that price for Adults.

They are gorgeous! And would be very appealing to a newbie such as myself, which is why im probably going to get a couple :D Does anyone on here breed/sell?

Camosreptiles has the for sale at $90 each for hatchies.

Here are some more updated Pictures of their enclosure :)
IMG00192.jpgIMG00193.jpgIMG00194.jpgIMG00195.jpgIMG00196.jpgIMG00197.jpgIMG00198.jpgIMG00199.jpg

can you use a camera ahaha
but seriously nice angle headeds you have
would love to get some and some boyds aswell

7cb01480-711d-87c7.jpg
this is my male all flared up lovely big tank there is 4 in there.

awesome pic br3nton!

any chance you could post a pic of the whole setup?
would be great to see some good ideas!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back