Spiderman :D :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Got these pics last week so thought i may as well chuck em up, see what reaction i get lol

Attachments

• DSCF0521.jpg
    DSCF0521.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCF0522.jpg
    DSCF0522.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 122
Never have i seen such a disgusting thing..:shock:,i find it hard to believe you thought it was ok to post!.:shock:.. we can see up your nose!! :lol:..lol spider looks sick ;)

pitty its pretty much harmless it would look cool is you had a rrb or inland taipan on your face and posted it before you went to hospital

Haha not harmless.... I wouldn't do it. You're a nutter Hornet :p

it would put you in hospital for a week maybe spewing and fevers nothing serious

aww its gorgeous!!! what species is it? i have a big Selenotypus Nebo female :) very cool im just starting to get the guts to handle mine...
i cant wait until i can stick mine on my face lol..

Can't say I'd appreciate having a spider that big crawling on my face...

Can't say the pic isn't giving me the creeps just a little bit lol...

Not the hugest spider fan, but I can see the fascination with them ;)

EWWWWWWWWWW .............freaky stuff ...cant say aw its cute cause its not ....ha ha ha ....my heart beats hell fast when I see pics like that and I get goosebumps .....blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thats a hobby that I wont be getting into now ....

I looked at that & thought,
"Geez, look at the big shiny nuts on this spider"!
On closer inspection it seems you have shiny snot. Well there's something you don't see every day!

Very nice spider, I have never been brave enough to let them crawl on my face, only my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back