Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dailyskin

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find a Spotted hatchie? I was promised one by a breeder but then he sold all ten to one woman :cry:

I went to Upmarket Pets, which has a GREAT range of snakes, and they had all sorts of hatchies but NO Macs!

Now I'm stuck! I wanted to get a baby in time for my husband's Christmas present :D!

I am happy to freight one or something - I just don't know which breedeers/suppliers are good etc. If anyone here has any hatchies for sale, I promise to give them a very good family!!!

They are all starting to hatch about now...you may be lucky and see some advertised and ready to go for Christmas..

Give Amazing Amazon in Glen Waverly a go they are excellent .

Also try Pails for Scales in Ballarat. Goog luck.

Can anyone help me find a Spotted hatchie?
Now I'm stuck! I wanted to get a baby in time for my husband's Christmas present :D!

I am happy to freight one or something - I just don't know which breedeers/suppliers are good etc. If anyone here has any hatchies for sale, I promise to give them a very good family!!!

There are a few ads on The HerpTrader listings....the latest for Spotted Python hatchlings is ad 733-500. Check through the listings you may find what you are looking for. ;)

Cheers, Judy (aka the herpTrader)

Thanks everyone!!! Pails doesn't have any bubs, but are expecting some this season... I've contacted the guy with blonde hatchies on Herp Trader, but haven't heard back from him :( I;ve called and emailed - it's frustrating, cos his blonde babies are GORGEOUS!!!

I'll have a go at Animal Attraction too!

Thanks everyone!!! I've contacted the guy with blonde hatchies on Herp Trader, but haven't heard back from him :( I;ve called and emailed - it's frustrating, cos his blonde babies are GORGEOUS!!!!
Thank you for the feedback. I will ring the advertiser right now and ask what is the go.......and to please reply to you.
As others have said there will be alot available soon.

Cheers, Judy

I have a mate with one still available. But it's a non-feeder at this point in time. Probably not much use to you right now to be honest. I was going to buy it, but the money he wanted for a non-feeder wasn’t worth the bother for me personally. I can give you his contact details if you like, but as for when the snake will be ready and feeding, and the price he has on it, I’m not too clear about. It is a nice looking animal.

PM me if you're interested, but as I said, I think it'd be too much trouble as a first snake.

DSC_0417.jpg

1DSC_0008.jpg

Thanks so much Judy!

Lol yes I get the feeling it is 'about to happen' with baby blondies! But I'm so anxious about missing out that I want to get one asap haha I'm like a little kid! "Daddy I want one NOW!"

Moose that is SUCH a beautiful snake!! Stunning! But I think you're right about wanting an easier feeder! The last thing I need is to get a difficult one to start off with - particularly as I'm trying to convince my husband that I *need* a beardie too LOL!

YAY I think I have one! The ad that Judy mentioned from Herp Trader, the woman just called me, she's lovely, British, and she has reserved one for us - they'll be ready to go in Jan!

Here is the photo - do they look good? I don't know what to look for! They aren't blonde but are 'pale' and she said she'll make sure she sends us a good feeder. She said they have nice facial markings :D

Attachments

• blondebabies.jpg
    blondebabies.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 87
Really?! Thank you! That's a relief to hear! I thought they looked lovely, nice heads, but like I said, I don't really have a clue lol!

Just in case it all falls through with this one (touch wood all goes to plan...) Snake Ranch has loads of Antaresias hatching in Jan - Stimmies, Childrens and blonde and plain Maccies too. Probably good to have as a backup anyway. www.snakeranch.com.au

I'm getting my first snake, a Broome Stimson from them in Feb, and I am also hoping for an easy hatchie/good feeder etc as I am trying to convince my husband we then need to get a Centralian Bluetongue and a Bredli! Very exciting, good luck with your new baby when you get it! I'd love to hear about how you go with it, as I imagine we will be facing many of the same problems/questions as you when we bring ours home.

LOL that's so true jessb, we sound the same - first snakes, but trying to get lizards as well ;)

I'll definately keep my eye on snakeranch!

Yes, I'll keep my eye on any threads you start, as they'll be the same questions as me! "HELP my snake looks sad what do I do" ;)

lol sounds exactly right! And we both have sensible husbands who say things like "well why don't we wait until we get our FIRST snake before we start planning more..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back