• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

spotted python for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuddlykylie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have a little 8-9 month old spotted python for sale, she eats like a champ and is friendly, great to handle, likes to protect her tank but doesnt bite, would like to see her go to a home where more time can be spent with her.... tell me a price
kylie

heres another pic, sorry my camera wont focus properly

is it possible to get a clear pic? sorry but a little hard to see like this.! also how big do these grow?
thanx

Re: RE: spotted python for sale

Ali said:
is it possible to get a clear pic? sorry but a little hard to see like this.! also how big do these grow?
thanx

1 meterish just over

RE: Re: RE: spotted python for sale

Hi Kylie, I might no a friend that is interested ill get back to you soon... :D

anyone interested
kylie

Why are you getting rid of your little one there kylie

decided that i want a bigger snake, there is nothing wrong with her, she has calmed down nicely since my last post about her biting awhile ago, she is very lovely to handle, if i had the room
i would keep her, but i've decided on a bredli..
kylie

it might be a bit easier to see the snake if the pictures were not life size :|

still have it and interested in trade like enclosures and other snakes, the little spotted has a broken line down her back as markings, its almost a full line it just brakes a couple times
kylie

if anyone knows how to make pics smaller i will send you more pics for you to resize
kylie

Hi there. What state are you in? Im in Qld. How big will she get? How much are you asking? Interested!

hey kylie. im really interested how much are you asking im not allowed to spend a lot (im only 14) but can you send me some pics that would be great

Hi there. What state are you in? Im in Qld. If your not in QLD would you freight? How big will she get? How much are you asking for her? Interested!!!!

Hi there Kylie. Im interested in your python! 3ft custom made enclosure ready to go. Im in brisbane Qld, where are you located? I can offer $125.

hi just wondering how big is it and wat price u looking at selling it for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back