Spotted Python Hatchling click-clack or 4ft enclosure ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very careful putting it into enclosure that size, they fit through the tinniest of gaps and you won't notice it's gone till too late, I had mine in a small terrarium 30x30x30 that had been used to display hatchies, had sealed any gap I could find and mine got out still, found after about a month missing. Spotteds love going on adventures.

Mine is big enough that I didn't even think about it... I read in one thread a hatchy got out through the overlap of the sliding glass doors on one enclosure because it didn't have any of that draft stip to close it up. Triple check all gaps Halim.

Your pics didn't work. If you have trouble with the 'Insert Image' system open the 'Go Advanced' option and use the 'Manage Attachments' (looks like a paperclip). Not sure why it works sometimes and mucks up at others, as you have shown in your first post that you can attach images.

where did you get all the plants and stuff for your tank? the places iv looked at havent really got anything like that. im at a loss as to what to actually put in his tank. so far he only has a hide and a water bowl but he is still in his click clack.

I bought some aquarium plants from FDB's for $2 each and glued them to some pebbles to make them a bit more bottom heavy. There is also sellers on Ebay who has some nice stuff... such as this one egernia007 | eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back