Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Just thought I would show you a pic of a spotted line of Woma's we have been working on. This line originated from Rabbit Flat, which is on the border of NT & WA, adjacent to Ayers Rock. The parents are very similar in pattern to Rockhampton Downs. A couple of sisters will be released for sale in the near future, but will be of normal Rabbit Flat colouring but obviously hold this colour gene.......Best Wishes

Attachments

• Picture 040.jpg
    Picture 040.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 671
wow, great loking womas.
i look forward to seeing them available in the future
keep up the good work
cheers, ian

that's amazing :). im assuming that they would cost a lil more than normal woma's ?
cheers,
brad

I forgot to mention, this exact same clutch has also produced banana yellow ones which are being held back at this stage and as they are ready to shed no pics available. The females that will be released will be $1400 plus freight at buyers expense.

i can see a patternless line coming from these. Very nice

Wow mate, thats a cracker.How far off are you from releasing a few with this spotted morph?
Cheers, James

Very very nice, probably the best looking Woma I have seen and I have Topaz Tanami's :)

Spotted Womas

They are exactly [9] months old and eat fresh killed rats about 11/2 times the size of a large mouse.....

interesting morph, can't wait to see them as they grow,

this exact same clutch has also produced banana yellow ones

can't wait to see pics of the yellow ones.........

yes the yellow one would be good to see

GEARJAMMER - It is expected that in the not too distant future they will drop to Class 1 but at the moment they are still Class 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back